This site is currently not optimized for mobile devices. For the best user experience, please access the site via a device with a wider screen such as a desktop or laptop.
Some similar studies:
- Improving Adherence to Oral Cancer Agents and Self-Care of Symptoms Using an IVR
- Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of investigational drug INCB054329 (Study Drug) in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies (INCB 54329-101)
- A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of Investigational Drug INCB054828 in Subjects with Advanced Malignancies
- A PHASE 1/2 OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND ANTI-TUMOR ACTIVITY OF ORAL EPI-506 IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC CASTRATION-RESISTANT PROSTATE CANCER
- Ph 2 Randomized Double-Blind Study of Salvage Radiation Therapy (SRT) Plus Placebo Versus SRT Plus Enzalutamide in Men with High-Risk PSA-Recurrent Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy
- Phase I safety study of intratumoral injection of Clostridium novyi-NT spores in patients with treatment-refractory solid tumor malignancies
- A Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Bipolar Androgen Therapy vs. Enzalutamide in Asymptomatic Men with Castration Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer: The TRANSFORMER Trial
- Phase 1 Study of LY3039478 in Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Cancer
- PROSPER:A Multinational,Phase 3, Randomized,Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled,Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide in Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pharmacokinetics of Oral Alisertib (MLN8237) in Adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma With Varying Degrees of Hepatic Function
- Phase II study of ponatinib for advanced cancers with genomic alterations in fibroblastic growth factor receptor (FGFR) and other genomic targets (KIT, PDGFRa, RET FLT3, ABL1)
Finding studies that match you.
If that did not work, maybe you can give us a little information about yourself so that we can try to find some studies you may be eligible for.