This site is currently not optimized for mobile devices. For the best user experience, please access the site via a device with a wider screen such as a desktop or laptop.
Some similar studies:
- SWOG S1216 "A Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) + TAK-700 With ADT + Bicalutamide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Sensitive Prostate Cancer."
- Improving Adherence to Oral Cancer Agents and Self-Care of Symptoms Using an IVR
- Phase I safety study of intratumoral injection of Clostridium novyi-NT spores in patients with treatment-refractory solid tumor malignancies
- PROSPER:A Multinational,Phase 3, Randomized,Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled,Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide in Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Phase II study of ponatinib for advanced cancers with genomic alterations in fibroblastic growth factor receptor (FGFR) and other genomic targets (KIT, PDGFRa, RET FLT3, ABL1)
- A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of Investigational Drug INCB054828 in Subjects with Advanced Malignancies
- Ph 2 Randomized Double-Blind Study of Salvage Radiation Therapy (SRT) Plus Placebo Versus SRT Plus Enzalutamide in Men with High-Risk PSA-Recurrent Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy
- Phase 1 Study of LY3039478 in Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Cancer
- A Survey of Cancer Survivors Treatment Preferences for Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of investigational drug INCB054329 (Study Drug) in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies (INCB 54329-101)
- Pharmacokinetics of Oral Alisertib (MLN8237) in Adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma With Varying Degrees of Hepatic Function
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Androgen Deprivation Therapy with or without PD 0332991 in RB-Positive Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- A PHASE 1/2 OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND ANTI-TUMOR ACTIVITY OF ORAL EPI-506 IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC CASTRATION-RESISTANT PROSTATE CANCER
- IMPACT Study (Identification of Men with a genetic predisposition to ProstAte Cancer: Targeted screening in men at higher genetic risk and controls).
Finding studies that match you.
If that did not work, maybe you can give us a little information about yourself so that we can try to find some studies you may be eligible for.