This site is currently not optimized for mobile devices. For the best user experience, please access the site via a device with a wider screen such as a desktop or laptop.
Some similar studies:
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Androgen Deprivation Therapy with or without PD 0332991 in RB-Positive Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- Pharmacokinetics of Oral Alisertib (MLN8237) in Adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma With Varying Degrees of Hepatic Function
- SWOG S1216 "A Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) + TAK-700 With ADT + Bicalutamide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Sensitive Prostate Cancer."
- A Survey of Cancer Survivors Treatment Preferences for Cancer-Related Fatigue
- IMPACT Study (Identification of Men with a genetic predisposition to ProstAte Cancer: Targeted screening in men at higher genetic risk and controls).
- A Phase 1b, Open-label Study of Oral BGJ398 in Combination with Oral BYL719 in Adult Patients with Select Advanced Solid Tumors
- Improving Adherence to Oral Cancer Agents and Self-Care of Symptoms Using an IVR
- A Phase I Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-Escalation Study of Oral LEE011 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumor or Lymphomas
- Ph 3 Randomized/Open-Label/Multi-Ctr/Controlled Study: Galeterone Compared to Enzalutamide in Men Expressing Androgen Receptor Splice Variant-7 mRNA with Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer
- A Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Bipolar Androgen Therapy vs. Enzalutamide in Asymptomatic Men with Castration Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer: The TRANSFORMER Trial
- Ph 2 Randomized Double-Blind Study of Salvage Radiation Therapy (SRT) Plus Placebo Versus SRT Plus Enzalutamide in Men with High-Risk PSA-Recurrent Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy
- PROSPER:A Multinational,Phase 3, Randomized,Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled,Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide in Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of Investigational Drug INCB054828 in Subjects with Advanced Malignancies
- Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of investigational drug INCB054329 (Study Drug) in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies (INCB 54329-101)
Finding studies that match you.
If that did not work, maybe you can give us a little information about yourself so that we can try to find some studies you may be eligible for.