This site is currently not optimized for mobile devices. For the best user experience, please access the site via a device with a wider screen such as a desktop or laptop.
Some similar studies:
- Randomized, Open Label Study of MM-302 plus Trastuzumab vs. Chemotherapy of Physician's Choice Plus Trastuzumab in Anthracycline Naive Patients with Locally Advanced/Metastatic HER2-Pos Breast Cancer
- A Phase II Study of Neratinib in Metastatic HER2 Non-amplified but HER2 Mutant Breast Cancer
- Pilot study of bone biopsy and aspirate in women with metastatic breast cancer
- A Survey of Cancer Survivors Treatment Preferences for Cancer-Related Fatigue
- A Phase 1b, Open-label Study of Oral BGJ398 in Combination with Oral BYL719 in Adult Patients with Select Advanced Solid Tumors
- A Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Chemo Alone to Chemo Plus Trastuzumab in Women with Node Positive or High Risk Node Negative Her2- Low Invasive Breast Cancer
- Improving Adherence to Oral Cancer Agents and Self-Care of Symptoms Using an IVR
- A Phase I Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-Escalation Study of Oral LEE011 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumor or Lymphomas
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Ph 2 Study of Paclitaxel in Combination with Reparixin Compared to Paclitaxel Alone as Front-line Therapy for Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- A Phase 2 Study of investigational drug Abemaciclib in Patients with Brain Metastases Secondary to Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of investigational drug INCB054329 (Study Drug) in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies (INCB 54329-101)
- Clinical and biological characterization of Male Breast Cancer: an international EORTC, BIG, TBCRC and NABCG intergroup study
- Radium-223 dichloride vs. placebo when administered to metastatic HER2 negative hormone receptor positive breast cancer w/bone metastases treated w/hormonal treatment background therapy. (Bayer 16298)
- A study to identify predictors of response to duloxetine in breast cancer patients with chronic pain
- A Study of BMN 673 vs Physician's Choice in Germline BRCA Mutation Subjects with Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer with a maximum of 2 Prior Chemotherapy Regimens for Metastatic Disease
- S1007 A Phase 3, Randomized Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemo in Patients w/ 1-3 Pos. Nodes, Hormone Receptor-Pos and HER2-Neg Breast Cancer w/ Recurrence Score (RS) of 25 or Less
- A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI4736 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors
- S1207 Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- 1 Year of Everolimus in Patients w/ High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Pos & HER2/neu Neg Breast Cancer
- Radium-223 dichloride in combination with exemestane and everolimus versus placebo in combination with exemastane and everolimus in metastatic HER2 breast cancer (Bayer 17096).
- Neratinib for Patients with HER2 + Breast Cancer and Brain Metastases
- NSABP B-49 Phase 3 Clinical Trial Comparing the Combination of Docetaxel + Cyclophosphamide to Anthracycline-Based Chemo for Women with Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative, HER2-Neg Breast Cancer
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Adjuvant Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) vs Paclitaxel in Combination with Trastuzumab (Herceptin®) for Stage I HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
Finding studies that match you.
If that did not work, maybe you can give us a little information about yourself so that we can try to find some studies you may be eligible for.