Some similar studies:
- Improving Adherence to Oral Cancer Agents and Self-Care of Symptoms Using an IVR
- A Study of BMN 673 vs Physician's Choice in Germline BRCA Mutation Subjects with Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer with a maximum of 2 Prior Chemotherapy Regimens for Metastatic Disease
- Effect of chemotherapy on pain sensitivity and patient-reported symptoms in early stage breast cancer
- A Randomized Multicenter Pivotal Study of CDX-011 in Patients with Metastatic, GPNMB Over-Expressing, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
- NSABP B-49 Phase 3 Clinical Trial Comparing the Combination of Docetaxel + Cyclophosphamide to Anthracycline-Based Chemo for Women with Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative, HER2-Neg Breast Cancer
- Pharmacokinetics of Oral Alisertib (MLN8237) in Adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma With Varying Degrees of Hepatic Function
- 2011.115: Pilot functional imaging study to evaluate mechanisms underlying chronic pain in breast cancer patients
- Phase I safety study of intratumoral injection of Clostridium novyi-NT spores in patients with treatment-refractory solid tumor malignancies
- S1007 A Phase 3, Randomized Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemo in Patients w/ 1-3 Pos. Nodes, Hormone Receptor-Pos and HER2-Neg Breast Cancer w/ Recurrence Score (RS) of 25 or Less
- Characteristics and Mechanisms of Cognitive Problems in Fibromyalgia
- A Phase 1b, Open-label Study of Oral BGJ398 in Combination with Oral BYL719 in Adult Patients with Select Advanced Solid Tumors
- A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI4736 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Randomized, Open Label Study of MM-302 plus Trastuzumab vs. Chemotherapy of Physician's Choice Plus Trastuzumab in Anthracycline Naive Patients with Locally Advanced/Metastatic HER2-Pos Breast Cancer
- S1202: A randomized placebo-controlled phase III study of duloxetine for treatment of AI-associated musculoskeletal symptoms in women with early stage breast cancer
- UMCC 2013.098: Prospective pilot study evaluating the inter-relationships between sleep disturbance, fatigue, pain, and daytime activity in breast cancer patients starting aromatase inhibitor therapy
- An Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Neratinib in Patients With Solid Tumors With Somatic Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutations or EGFR gene amplification
- Pilot study of bone biopsy and aspirate in women with metastatic breast cancer
Finding studies that match you.
If that did not work, maybe you can give us a little information about yourself so that we can try to find some studies you may be eligible for.